Monday, May 3, 2010

Trout 9,4 kg

Jonas Björk sent me this report of his succsesful fishing trip in Lake Vänern today.

"Vänern VK-Fishing report..
Hi Mika
Today it was a another nice day on lake Vänern.
Nice weather and fishing, it was a very short trip, When I have rigged the last rod in the water in the morning emmediatley the first fish strike
And after 1½ hour fishing it was time to pick up the rods.
I have 2 salmons 5 kg and 6,1 kg and a Trout 9,4 kg in the boat!! and put back the fourth fish a salmon 5--6 kg
And also lost two salmons tha came of during the fight when I had several fish on the rods at the same time, I was alone in the boat today!!
(that was my 1½ hours fishing trip!!)

(The photo is on the 9,4 kg Trout)

Best Regards
Jonas Björk OFFSHORE/GARMIN"

Huh.. Jonas was serial killer:-) Congratulations!

Mika/Team VK